Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Miracle Bio Water
Recently, I attended Bio-essence's Miracle Bio Water's launch for the facial mist' new spray and new look! I heard many positive reviews about this product so I was very keen to try for myself.
Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water contains the lowest salt content of 2.432mg/l which also mean maximum hydration as it absorbs less moisture from the skin and ensures better moisturizing effects!
Some cool ideas from the event on when you can use the miracle water!
- Ideal to use on the plane, where it is very drying for the skin
- Refresh and calm yourself down after a workout
- Hydration on the go, cool skin under hot sun as-and-when
- Moisturizes dry hair, especially in air-conditioned room
I was concerned about whether I could use the product due to the nature of my sensitive skin. To my delight, it is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to be suitable for all skin types as it has an optimal pH value of 6.45 that is closest to the skin’s natural pH value.
We had several activities at the event and one of them was to test our skin's moisture level and temperature before and after misting to prove its cooling, soothing and calming effects, as well as its ability to moisturize and nourish skin effectively.
We were given this chart to record our measurements. There was also a test for how well it can control oil, but because my skin is very dry as usual, I didn't have any oil on the blotting paper even before spraying. I did see its effect on the other girls though!
I tried the test twice, once on my left profile and once on my right profile. Here are the results!
Cooling Effects - Temperature:
Left Before: 32.4
Left After: 31.1
Right Before: 32.5
Right After: 31.3
As you can see, the temperature of my skin dropped slightly more than 1 degree each side!
Hydration Effects - Moisture Level:
Left Before: 28.7%
Left After: 45.3%
Right Before: 20.5%
Right After: 31.0%
Approximately an increase in moisture of 10.5% to 16.6% after misting!
Numbers don't lie and it was interesting to know that the facial mist really worked, and not just my own imagination! Haha.
After that, we went were tasked to decorate our very own personalized Miracle Bio Water!
I had initially wanted to bling the entire bottle but got lazy so I ended up wrapping it with pink feathers. It look so much like a getai-singer now! Haha. But it's still nice because it's pink! Please vote for me on http://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg even if you think it's not the prettiest!
Photo with Shenny at the event :)
I like that the Miracle Bio Water is available in both 300ml and 100ml compact size!
I brought out the 100ml compact size the next day. It is extremely easy to bring around in the bag for daily use.
We had brunch at Quayside Isle and if you know me in real life, I almost always choose outdoor seating during daytime because I love sunshine and I like bright photos. However, the weather here is really intensely hot! The skin needs to stay well hydrated in order to remain moist, supple and healthy in this sweltering heat! That's when the Miracle Bio Water's power hydration comes to good use in such situations. Luckily for me, I had it with me that day and spraying it on my face and body cooled me down instantly and I could enjoy my brunch outdoors without feeling too warm. It can also be used after workouts by the way!
The 100ml bottle is also suitable for travels! I have eczema and changes in weather, immense heat, or humidity causes it to flare up so often and when I travel, I wanna take pretty photos without rashes on my face! I like how the product helps to cool my face and replenish the much needed moisture. Some people use it after treatments too, to mellow the soreness.
Other suggestions on where to keep the Miracle Bio Water for daily use:
• In the car to use on the go
• On the dressing table to use before and after makeup (It helps to refine pores, brighten and firm skin! And yes! Can use after makeup! In fact, it also allows the makeup to be longer lasting and natural looking.)
• Beside the bed, especially if you sleep in an air-conditioned room, which is very dehydrating for the skin.
• Work desk. Very useful for freshening up after an afternoon of going through piles of paperwork and looking at tiny numbers on my excel sheet! Instead of washing my face and ruining my makeup, using the facial mist helps alot! It also helps to keep my skin moisturized even after long hours in an air-conditioned office.
It's easy peasy to use too! Hold the bottle at a distance not less than 20 cm from targeted area and spray. Pat it dry gently after spraying. (Do not need to pat dry after makeup.)
I especially love how fine the mist is, and gentle on my skin.
Besides some which I have elaborated above, here are 20 Excellent Efficacies that the Miracle Bio Water can do for your Face, Hair, and Body!
• Fastest cooling, soothing and calming effects
• Highest hydration with lowest salt content
• pH-Balanced – hypoallergenic formulation
• Controls oil effectively
• Refines pores
• Brightens skin
• Firms skin
• Cools eye to help reduce eye strain
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Use after makeup for long lasting and natural look
• Moisturizes and nourishes skin
• Relieves tiredness, energizing
• Soothes skin after treatment
• Moisturizes hair
• Relieves hair dryness that leads to split ends
• Refreshes and soothes skin after exercise
• Soothes and calms skin
• Under hot sun to moisturize and refresh skin
• Ideal skincare for babies
• Pre-nappy application
To complement regime, users may want to use the entire range of products from the Miracle Bio Water range which are suitable for sensitive skin too!
Available in Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Ntuc Fairprice, Departmental stores (CK, OG. John Little. etc ) at various sizes, and very affordable too! RSP: $12.90 (100ml), $28.90 (300ml), $16.90 (100ml twin pack), $29.90 (300ml twin pack)
The twin pack offer for 300ml is so worth it!!
I have found my right miracle. Time for you to find yours too!
You can redeem samples of the Miracle Bio Water here: http://bit.ly/1GSuer5!
Also remember to vote for my personalized Miracle Bio Water on the facebook page ah! https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg